1. Please allow up to 5 working days from ordering to delivery. If your order is urgent, please telephone 01275 878 978 between 9.00 and 5.30 Monday to Saturday.
2. If you have any additional requests or instructions relevant to your order, please email the store, just click here.
3. All items are sent recorded delivery by the Royal Mail and therefore require a signature. If your order is a gift, we suggest a work address is used, or the recipient is warned to avoid any returned deliveries.
If an item is returned to us because of a failed collection from a sorting office, we can not be held responsible. This is due to the unknown holding conditions and temperatures that may affect the chocolates.
4. Box designs may vary slightly from the images shown above, but we take the greatest care to ensure our usual high standard.
5. Please note that we currently only post items within the UK.
6. Please take care when entering the delivery address on your order. We can not accept any responsibility for late or failed deliveries due to an incorrect or incomplete address.
7. In the unlikely event that the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you for your choice of a replacement or the option to cancel your order.
8. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chocolates, please contact us via email, post or telephone within 7 days. If the item is damaged we may require you to return it in its original packaging, but please contact us for advice on this matter.
9. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.